Friday, March 6, 2009

Loving this designing gig!


After a year of making dolls from other people's patterns, I decided it was time I attempted one of my own. So far I have made 3 dolls with little variations, and their main feature is their hand-painted faces with enormous Anne Hathaway eyes and Angelina Jolie lips :D

It's the perfect way for me to combine my love of sewing and painting in the one creation. I can customise these dolls with 5 different skin tones, any colour eyes, and 7 different colours for hair. If you want a doll with one blue eye and one brown eye and hot pink hair ... I can do that! You can email me at dlewis71@aapt.net.au to enquire about a custom order. Alternatively, if you prefer to buy through my shop, convo me via Etsy.

1 comment:

Sam said...

hi nice blog i like it good job we can all use some help i hope you follow my blog to.