Friday, June 4, 2010

It's all happening here!


I've been super busy, but not so much with a paintbrush in my hand. I have just joined the Design Team for The Town Scrapper, in the role of Senior Scrapette! I get to make all kinds of gorgeous cards, like the one above. The challenge this month is 'Save a Tree', so I used lots of leftovers from previous projects for this one. The stamp is a Victoria Case image called 'Made with Love Lola'. You can see more gorgeous cards here.

I am teaching scrapbooking classes at Erina Scrapbook Store on the NSW Central Coast. My classes are called 'Guilt Free Scrapbooking' and we focus on ways to use your crafting powers for good instead of evil, and how to use up the stash at home to alieviate a bit of scrappers guilt. My class in July is this gorgeous cookie sheet advent calendar. You can click here for more information.

I have painted a few new things (mostly princesses) for the big Quilt & Craft show at Darling Harbour. I will be demonstrating at the FDAA stand in Hall #3 on Sunday 20 June. If you're at the show, please come and say hi!

No comments: